Information, Tickets and Travel: Your Key to Fun
Whether you want to take in a ball game, spend a day at local attractions, or plan a vacation, your local Information, Tickets and Travel, or ITT, office is your key to great deals on recreation and leisure travel.
What you can get through ITT
Your military ID provides access to the following discounts and savings through ITT:
- Tickets for local attractions like sporting events, concerts, zoos, museums, historical sites and movies
- Destination tickets, including theme parks and national parks
- Day trips and tours to nearby cities
- Vacation packages, including cruises and resorts
- Leisure travel services.
Why you should use ITT
- Military discounts
- Exclusive offers for service members
- No service fees
- Trip-planning assistance
Many Information, Tickets and Travel personnel are certified travel agents. They can save you time and money by figuring out the details for your trip. Whether you're destined for Las Vegas or Walt Disney World® Resort, our staff can get you there at the best rate. And be sure to ask about these special programs:
- Best Kept Secrets, a guide to camping and recreation facilities in the United States for service members and their families
- Lodging on installations, through recreational facilities and at first-class resorts and nongovernment-owned hotels
- America the Beautiful passes to get you into more than 84 million acres of national parks where you can hike, climb, ski, surf, stargaze or just relax
- Blue Star Museums that give you opportunities to soak up history, science or culture between Memorial Day and Labor Day across the country — for free.
Who is eligible for ITT services
- Active-duty, National Guard and reserve service members
- Retired service members
- Family of service members
- Department of Defense civilians
- Nonappropriated Fund personnel
Whether you’re looking for adventure, relaxation or just plain fun, contact your Information, Tickets and Travel office for deals that will turn your bucket list into next weekend's to-do list.